- A deposit of £49.50 is required to secure your child’s place at Leap and Learn. An invoice will be issued on receipt of a completed booking form. This will confirm the allocation of a place for your child.
- The fee structure for Nursery Care is outlined in the document ‘Tuition Fees’.
- The monthly fee that you pay will be based on how many sessions/days your child attends per week and the age of your child.
- Fees will be invoiced monthly in advance, during the last week of the previous month (by email).
- Fees are payable by the first day of the month following receipt of the invoice.
- Late payments of invoices will incur a charge of £5.00 per day that they are late. These will be added to the current outstanding invoice.
- We reserve the right to add a £10 surcharge to your bill for every 15 minutes (or part thereof) that a child is collected late.
- If you need a replacement invoice at any time please email the office and we will be happy to resend this to you.
- You are required to give 2 months’ notice of any change in sessions including notice to leave.
Payment may be made by Standing Order / BACS to
Leap and Learn Ltd
Sort code: 090129
Account number: 02671389
We also accept childcare vouchers. (Ask your provider to search for us by postcode CB23 8DY)
Please use your account number as your payment reference.
Please inform us as soon as possible if you are having trouble paying your fees. Failure to pay 2 months invoices will result in the termination of your nursery place.